Thursday, July 14, 2011

Newbie

Newbie...

Yes, I have given in to the world of blogging, but only to say that I have experienced it. I just might like it and I won't know until I give'r a chance. Here goes.

Why sweet feet?

Well, I am a dancer and have been dancing for 14 years. I have only come to really learning how much I have been blessed with this talent and am really starting to be grateful to the One who created this joy within me. This is the purpose and fruit behind the passion I freely express when I perform in front of many or when I am alone practising in my basement. Before I go any further, I must clarify with you that I love Jesus... A LOT. Simply put. He is all of me, so whatever I spill in this bloggy is basically me glorifying all He has done and is doing in my life. This man, (100% God, 100% Human) who came and lived on this earth and tasted what we as humans go through, the temptations and the ickyness of our daily struggles and sinful nature, and willingly going through the most humiliating type of being put to death in that time, crucifixion, and feeling every bit of pain. He could have stopped it in a second. His love for us is outrageous and I find myself going back to the basics everyday and trying to comprehend a love like this.

So that is the feet part.. the sweet part has to do with my last name .. = Sweet Feet...

I live out of obedience to the God who created us, who bought us back from our disobedience met in the Garden. To sacrifice His Son who had bonded with Him in the Heavenlies long before entering the earth. I know I am jumping all over the place..... but blogging is freely writing...  So that is just what I'm gonna do. That's what happens when you are so passionate about the Truth. This gift of eternity so freely given.


No comments:

Post a Comment