Sunday, July 17, 2011

inspiration.

what a day!

had a lovely morning with my parents and went out for lunch after church. it was refreshing.

came home and conked out! aka swiss coma..... it was lovely. one of those moments where you could wake up, fall asleep and wake up, fall asleep...even though I had to go do a dance show in an hour! anyways, it was wonderful while it lasted, nothing like a Sunday afternoon nap on a beautiful sunnysunny day.

Like I raved yesterday about my amazing friends through dance contests, today I met up with more and what a breath of fresh air that was....

there is something shared between kindred spirits who have found the same kind of joyful release through dance and music. We kindred spirits have also seen each other go through battles and have been their for encouragement. It is through these friends who can communicate certain past experiences with you to help you get through the next week. Feeling the freedom to talk about the sensitive stuff without feeling judgement. People who have been there and are happy in giving advice and how they dealt with it when they were in the midst of the fire. Whether it was through books read or quotes shared, and simple words that things WILL get better.

though we may not see eye to eye on everything, it does not hold us back from loving one another, as it shouldn't! To be challenged by a friend to try something new in order to making life exciting and living in the moment because dreading on the past and looking to the future is wasting NOW. I thank these friends for their pure honesty and boldness of heart to unveil past hurts and in trying to make the journey easier for another.

I often pray for people to be brought into my life when I need encouragement or phileo(brotherly love). I am blessed to have so many people full of actual substance and wisdom. I love loving these people back. Loving like Jesus. When I think of loving like Jesus, my heart soars and the bar is set so very high. It is like I need to remind myself of His love all the time in order to be so grateful for what He did for me. Some people are harder to love than others, lets be honest, but when we set aside our emotions towards these people and make the choice to just love, it is so very rewarding and in the end -- feels soooo good! So make that choice, and love. You don't really know where that person is at and you could be just the person to make their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment